I Want to Know Admininstrator Password

Uméesh

If you’re trying to protect a database that is stored on your computer I would recommend moving it to another location. If guest have access to the computer that has the stored database. The database is at risk. Not only from malicious attacks but from users who just don’t know any better. A strategy “hackers” use to try to gain access to computers is to leave a USB flash drive close to the target. When a user finds it the first thing they do is plug the “free” USB flash drive into there computer. Because of the auto run the hackers script will run as soon as they plug the drive in. I recommend moving the database from the local machine and back it up frequently. If that’s the only thing your worried about should be easy to protect.

yes good idea smiley, i will store it in another location but one thing is that i need those datas to work! so how can i?

I’m not sure what software/database you are using. I would suggest storing it on a network and have the software used to access it linked back to the network location. Depending on how frequently you use it I would back it up to a 3rd location. If anything ever happens to it you can always restore it.

When you define a password for a user in Windows, the password gets hashed and is forgotten by the OS, it does not store your password on the server anywhere. There are of course various "tools" for sniffing the LAN or the server and trying to reverse the hash. If you seriously think a user on your network may try using such a tool, you should first have a way to detect these tools, and second you should make it clear that any unauthorized activity on the network can result in stiff penalties.

If you have a database that you need users to have access to, you have to accept that they DO have access to it. If the data is SO sensitive and SO critical that you fear the very users that need to access it, you have to re-think your operations. In the end you will not be able to stop an authorized user from getting to data, whether it's authorized to them or not. The best you can do is track access, determine who is getting to what, and be ready to punish a user that goes where they are not supposed to be able to go.