Sponsors' names are spam links...

Volatus

I am a walking advertisement for MSFN sponsoring?

I found that if I click my name when it's displayed as a colored link (at the bottom of pages, in the "who's doing what" section), instead of getting my profile (like everyone else), I get a topic about becoming an MSFN sponsor.

Well, I'm kinda bugged about that... that kinda turns me into a walking advertisement for MSFN sponsorship. I want people that click my name to see my pimped-out profile :P, not an ad for "here's how you get that orange name"... =P

2users.png

Wow. That was a quick fix! Thanks! :D

edit: Isn't there another way you could link to "Group: Premium Sponsors" though - without embedding the link in the coloring (I guess)? Maybe set it, including the link, to the group name (Premium Sponsors)? It should parse, won't it?

Edited by Volatus

No no no, I mean, to still be able to link to the sponsor page (as was done before), just less intrusively. I believe the original purpose of having that link there was to link the group name to the page, but since member name links are also colored, that link took priority over the member profile link. So maybe you could embed the link (to the sponsor information page) within the group name itself, instead?