USP5.x into another language

Kochise

The current ENU USP5 doesn't install on FRA systems, could it be possible to write here the whole method of creating an up-to-date USP pack from scratch with another set of KB patches ? Thanks...

Kochise

The current ENU USP5 doesn't install on FRA systems, could it be possible to write here the whole method of creating an up-to-date USP pack from scratch with another set of KB patches ? Thanks...

Kochise

After the last 4 months + of trying just to update the danged pack I would have to say it is near impossible. Gurglemyer had some secrets that "died" with him...

I have the compiler and spent 200+ hours working on updating it and never could get past the unsigned drivers warnings.

I am pretty good at InnoSetup, maybe it can be of some help to convert the process to InnoSetup, or at least see if I can get some understanding of the original Gurglemyer's process and solve the issue ? However, what's current Gurglemyer's state exactly ? Died ?

Kochise

Edited by Kochise

It currently meant to be a joke, not to be taken that seriously. Now if you suspect him from passing away, that sounds really really bad. I've just lost a friend in a car accident and buried him yesterday... Hope things aren't that worse !

Kochise