IE & nLite error

I've slipstreamed SP3 succesfully, removed all sorts of useless junk, but for some reason IE7 and IE8 both refuse to be integrated. I dont know what could be the problem. I even tried taking a fresh copy of XP SP2 and integrate in it, same error. It has worked perfectly earlier.

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/9392/ieerrorvr1.png

Well, that's not really an error, but when I press OK it just says Failed to integrate, report if unexpected. Any ideas what I could do? Thanks in advance! Also, I hope I posted this to the right board.

Edit: Ofcourse alternatively I could add Firefox with IETab, but I'm afraid I dont know how to make FF install silently

Edited by Weed-san

I'm using nLite to integrate it, in hotfixes & updates page, just like it says in nLite FAQ. I didnt actually even know it can be integrated with commands. I could try to do that too.

Download the IE7 installer from Microsoft and insert it into the nLite Hotfixes page, simple as that.

I recently installed SP3, so to make sure if that's the reason why it doesnt work, I'll try to integrate IE7 under XP SP2.

Edit: as a small side question, anyone of you happen to know if there's any significant differences between SP3 .iso (540MB) and SP3 .exe (~330MB)?

Edited by Weed-san

Edit: as a small side question, anyone of you happen to know if there's any significant differences between SP3 .iso (540MB) and SP3 .exe (~330MB)?

The ISO contains some of the extra support tools updated to SP3, the .NET framework, and some documentation. That's the only difference (well, of course it also includes the .exe file to install SP3, but that's a given).

If you occured this kind of problem using nlite you propably had removed basic internet explorer from the source. You should first apply IE7 to your compilation and after that remove files using nlite (I suggest you not to remove basic IE because it have important libraries which are being used by IE7)

If you occured this kind of problem using nlite you propably had removed basic internet explorer from the source. You should first apply IE7 to your compilation and after that remove files using nlite (I suggest you not to remove basic IE because it have important libraries which are being used by IE7)

Just checked with a full install of XP Pro, and.. it seems to work. It didnt work earlier with the exact same image, so I dont know what was the problem. Well thanks for the help, I'll go finish my CD! Although I have to start all over again, I noticed last night that I had integrated Vista's nvidia drivers instead of XP ones. Ah well, not that a big deal :P