Unattended multi boot, many partitiond.

Hello,

I need a little help.

I have used Nlite before with limited success. But had to make a customized disk for each machine I have.

I am trying to create ONE bootable XP DVD that contains XP SP3, Internet Explorer 8 (or at least IE7), Firefox Addon, Winrar Addon, & AVG Addon, Optional Windows Vista Themes, All updates and all the drivers for all my machines. I particularly have problems with integrating HP drivers using Nlite.

The part I need help with is to separate the data types onto separate partitions or physical drives.

I know Nlite can specify the "Programs files" partition. But I want to take this to the next level. Put: "My documents" onto its own physical drive, "Program Files" onto its own physical drive, "Temp" & "TMP" Files onto their own physical drive. Specify the Swapfile drive. ETC... ALL during the install.

IF this could be done it would save ma allot of time as I have seven machines to maintain. I need an answer XLM file or something.

I am starting with a Windows XP Pro Sp1a Disk and a SP2 separate disk.

All partitions are FAT32 and created in advance.

This is how I setup all my computers; I do this often.

Partition 0 C: is my Active booting Partition 500-750MB

Partition 1 D: is for TEMP & TMP Files 3.0-4.0GB

Partition 2 E: is for OS1 12.0-15.0GB

Partition 3 F: is for OS2 (usually a Clone of OS1) 12.0-15.0GB

Partition 4 E: is for OS2 (Clone of OS1) 12.0-15.0GB

Partition 5 F: is for Program Files 25.0-30.0 GB All OS's Use the same Programs File.

Partition 6 G: is For a Swapfle 2-3 times as large as my RAM, 4.10GB max

Partition 7 H: is for Documents and Data 80.0 GB separate drive.

Partition 8 J: is for downloading into 10.0-12.0 GB

Partition 9 K: is to store a backup copy of the DVD and each OS if not identical. 80.0 GB

Most people would not do this. But I have found definite benefits and increases in speed and reliability by doing this.

I am just stuck and need some ideas on how to accomplish this and create my Universal DVD.

Useful suggestions are appreciated.

MRG

MRGCAV@gmail.com