can't boot ?

I have a question here: I made a bootable cd of XP sp2 and it boot fine on my dvd and CD rom. The installation is fine. When I go somewhere esle i can boot fine with the original XP Cd but not with the unattended version i have created. Why ? Thanks you... Sorry if i'm in the wrong section here i'm new (first post)

Thanks for the answer but the same kind of cd is read fine on those machine. I was thinking, if i install nlite and a burner on those machine and burn an unattended cd would that solve the problem. I'm trying to make it easy for an 76 years old man with a P3 833 mhz.

Thanks for your idea

I don't receive any error message : The unattended CD made on my machine won't boot on those two other machine i've try. I Can't format because it say's the cd rom is empty but it is not the case, I can read that cd on my computer and format with it.

Thanks

I hate to ask this but did you burn it to a dvd-rom and you have a cd-rom in the other computers? It sounds like the new computers are not reading the format of the cd. When you made the CD did you make a image or did you just copy files to the cd/dvd-r

I made an iso bootable image and burn it on a CD @ 8x

I tried it at least 4 or 5 times with different CD

The last time I made the original XP om a CD and an unattended

on the same kind of CD and only the original one work.

Thanks