nLite can't find necessary files

Edit: I just realised that this is in the wrong part of the forum so I apologise. Please move it to nLite section. Thank you...

Hi all, thanks for the great nLite, looks awesome!

I have just installed nLite and have given it a try.

I am using an HP Pavillion Laptop. It comes pre-installed with XPMCE 2005. I have installed SP3 and all the updates since owning the pc. NO INSTALLATION DISC!!! The only thing I have is 4 recovery dvds which I made with the HP recovery program that was installed on the PC. When I install this it automatically partitions the HD, and takes 12 GIGS!!! Then it installs a bunch of crap and bloatware, and makes me answer a bunch of noob questions, and setup bla bla.... nLite is just the thing for me...

I need to re-install XP as it has been a while since I last did, and XP is getting clunky. I don't want all the rubbish that get's automatically installed, like HP's cd burning and photoshopping nonsense. I don't want media center installed, I only use VLC for all my media needs. I just want a super streamlined copy of XP, so that I can then install all the software I like and use (mostly great open source stuff like nLite!)

Problem is when I run nLite, I browse for c:\I386 and nLite says that if I want media center to work, I have to find the folder 'cmpnents', which is on the second CD. Press yes to browse, no to copy manually and cancel to skip the step. So as I have said I don't have the second CD, I don't have any CDs. I can't copy it manually since my recovery disks don't have that folder, unless it is compressed somwhere across the 4 dvds and 12 odd GB. And when I press cancel, nLite crashes. (SEE ERROR LOG ATTACHED> GENERATED BY nLite)

I have looked at the guides on the nLite site, and it looks like nLite is EXACTLY what I need to get rid of all the crap and still use my legal copy of XP.

So please can someone help me with this problem? Basically I just want to get my XPMCE down to a super streamlined copy of XP PRO without media center and without the vendor software....

Help please thanks...

ErrorLog.txt

Edited by tokoloshe