Parental control issue

Squall321

I have vista ultimate atm, and i installed it on a 2nd HDD, its vlite beta 1.0 also. thing is, i seem to be having a problem loading my favourite game eve-online. now im the only user of the computer. so obviously im the administrator, but apparently im not allowed to execute my game. it says something along the lines of:

Game Locked:

"Parental controls are preventing you from something something"

Now i stopped the parental control service. in msconfig/serverices in administrative tools etc and i also disabled UAC. but apparently it isnt working.

Anyone have any clues ? would really appreciate any help at all.

(on my first hdd i have xp.. what im using now)

Can no one help me ? :(

i no its kind of a weird problem to have but :S i donno.. its just not letting me play m game.. i havent tried other games and in saying that i should.

please anyone with anythign at all.. i would really apreciate it :)

well as far as ino fizban, you cant set parental controls for the administrator accounts.

Its vista ultimate 32bit. and ive done everything i can think of really. ive cut the service from starting up and nothing seems to work

sorry for double post but hear me out with this conclusion:

On my C drive i have windows XP, Now the game that im looking to play is installed in the exact same place/location/path as it is on the vista OS on my second HDD. now when i use my vista OS for whatever reason, i notice that my XP install is now on the D drive, or just has the D drive letter. and the vista install is on the C drive which in turn is actually the D drive.

Could the install be getting confused and using the same path as the one in XP or conflicting maybe ? and its throwing up parental lock because its on the the otehr hard drive ? ....i no.. kinda far fetched.. but you guys are more inclined to no about this than me.

Edited by Squall321

sorry for double post but hear me out with this conclusion:

On my C drive i have windows XP, Now the game that im looking to play is installed in the exact same place/location/path as it is on the vista OS on my second HDD. now when i use my vista OS for whatever reason, i notice that my XP install is now on the D drive, or just has the D drive letter. and the vista install is on the C drive which in turn is actually the D drive.

Could the install be getting confused and using the same path as the one in XP or conflicting maybe ? and its throwing up parental lock because its on the the otehr hard drive ? ....i no.. kinda far fetched.. but you guys are more inclined to no about this than me.

just to clarify, you are the actual built in administrator account (as in you renabled it) or an administrator account your created?

well im the only user, and the only user is me.. so.. im the administrator it says so next to my name, if you eman the built in administrator account one would use in safemode no i did not enable it. i did however try in there also, safemode with networking. still nothing.