Monitoring System remotely.

Hopefully this is the right place to ask - it seemed the most logical at least.

I'm running Windows Home Server and I like it for the most part. I would like to be able to monitor the system remotely though - like though a web interface or something like that. that way I can see how hot the computer is running, etc without having to remote desktop in. I was thinking something like SpeedFan - but don't know if there is anything out there like that, that you can monitor remotely. Any suggestions? Thanks!

You can set Samurize up with remote performance monitors. It can also connect with SpeedFan to relay data to another computer. You end up with your remote computer's stats right on your desktop. :)

You can see what I mean from my screenshot below. I've got the Samurize Server program on my file server relaying CPU usage, memory usage, and the temperatures of my two cores on the CPU to my desktop.

2008-01-23-Eclipse-Samurize-Remote_thumb.png

3360x1050

you can configure home server to send you alerts on different Preformance aspects, check out the home server forums over at MS, they have a ton of good info, also check for gadgets and such. New ones are coming out all the time. you probably already know but just in case there is a web interface you can connect to to use home server with (not sure since i haven't played with it enough to point you in the right direction of it :))