Auto Patcher v 1.95 pr2

Evanhoe

post-132754-1197378218.jpg

Hi Soporific,

I have a bit of a problem since I reinstalled Win 98se OS.One of the first things I installed after that,was AutoPatcher v 1.95 pr2,along with the June update.I felt I did'nt need the subsequent updates,since all we wanted from the AutoPatcher,was all the MS critical updates.Now,we have Yahoo.com on that computer,and when we go there,we get the following error message:See Screenshot.

I was just wondering whether Autopatcher might have caused that? As suggested in the Screenshot I did the Tools,Advanced thing,and Clicked the Restore Default button,but the problem persists!

The odd thing though,when I click the OK button on the screenshot,Yahoo opens normally! Can you help? Thanks.

VAN

post-132754-1197378218.jpg

Hi Soporific,

I have a bit of a problem since I reinstalled Win 98se OS.One of the first things I installed after that,was AutoPatcher v 1.95 pr2,along with the June update.I felt I did'nt need the subsequent updates,since all we wanted from the AutoPatcher,was all the MS critical updates.Now,we have Yahoo.com on that computer,and when we go there,we get the following error message:See Screenshot.

I was just wondering whether Autopatcher might have caused that? As suggested in the Screenshot I did the Tools,Advanced thing,and Clicked the Restore Default button,but the problem persists!

The odd thing though,when I click the OK button on the screenshot,Yahoo opens normally! Can you help? Thanks.

VAN

I'll look into it ... the next edition of Auto-Patcher will hopefully have all current problems solved. I've been working hard !

Sop.

PS - this would have been better posted in the Auto-Patcher thread, but not the end of the world. Remember for next time ... :)

Quote:PS - this would have been better posted in the Auto-Patcher thread, but not the end of the world. Remember for next time ...

Thanks Soporific,

I'll look forward to your findings about this.

Geez,I was sure I sent my query in the Auto-Patcher thread,as I clicked your Auto Patcher sig,to send it!Still learning stuff i'm afraid...Thanks.

VAN