My school day at Tech

Nerwin

Wow, that's kinda funny at 2AM - but I know I'm not gonna hire either of ya for any networking projects anytime soon ;).

hahaha, well I get a A+ in that class, i'm certififed and everything, that was just between classes :P wasent during class :P

it was dumb, its funny, it made everyone crack up in tears! its cause me and my friend is like a wicked geeks and this is what we do in networking class! HEHE YAY! :D
Wow, that's kinda funny at 2AM - but I know I'm not gonna hire either of ya for any networking projects anytime soon ;).

hahaha, well I get a A+ in that class, i'm certififed and everything, that was just between classes :P wasent during class :P

In class between classes? :wacko:

:whistle:

As an aside: I wish my school had nice chairs like that. Do that to one of our chairs and it would probably either break you or the chair. :ph34r:

Edited by Idontwantspam

Yeah at my tech school there is a 10 minute period before classes start, so block 1 is 87minutes, ---10minute period--- Block 2 is 87 minutes ---10minuteperiod--- and then block 3 which is my networking class. I don't do what he does, but he wanted me to record it and make a video on it, i guess its a big hit at our school, teachers are laughing, kids are laughing, its crazy, oh and they even wanted to put it on the morning assembly sometime here this week. :D

video removed by user... :huh:

yeah stupid school wanted me to take it down.... I tried fighting around to get it to stay up but, nope. i had to take it down.. it kind of sucks oh well. next couple, when i am out of school, i will stick it back up :P but edit it more.