How do I make a minisetup?

I think it was the Windows 2000 setup which has a neat setup screen where it asks what user account you want to create and if you want to use ctrl/alt/delete or something; also if it should always log in with that account/password or if you should type it? How can I get that minisetup but have parts like regional settings, network, cd key etc. skipped (and filled in correctly) I tried an answerfile and the minisetup doesn't come up at all just the regular full setup? Thanks! :)

I looked and it seems to imply using a fresh install first and then "resealing" it as an image. Is there no other way? I'm wondering how the windows CD does it? Nothing I can change in an original source? I searched through all the infs but couldn't find, for example, where it got the default value of "WORKGROUP" or anything else? Thanks!

Oh right, i forgot to mention, the sysprep.inf (Sysprep's answer file) is optional. I.e. if it doesnt exist, mini-setup will ask for everything.

Some information about sysprep:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/302577

Details about the specific settings can be found in ref.chm of the deployment tools package (deploy.cab on your windows cd).