GUI for choosing software installers.

Rhor

Greetings.

I'm making scripted installations of every software I need using AutoIt and switches, so each one is already preconfigured in the way I like.

Now, I'm looking for a configurable GUI where I can select from a list wich ones I want to install and which ones I don't.

Similar projects like "WPI" or "Mars Installer" partially do what I need. But I would like to have much more flexibility, like installing each piece of software from its current folder, and no from the "Install" folder like WPI does, by example; or changing the front GUI to suit my needs as well, wich Mars Installer doesnt allow.

If there's any ideas, please let me know, this is the final phase of a very long project.

Thank you in advance.

Greetings, WPI allows you to install the programs from a diferent folder, in my case i have it like this:

%cdrom%\$OEM$\WPI\wpi.hta (just the program and it´s scripts)

And the programs i have them in:

%cdrom%\extras\"each program inside a folder"

What do you mean by "changing the front GUI to suit my needs"?

regards

Edited by vascorama

Wow, great, thanks very much for the info, it surely will come in handy.

And since I dont know much about programming, it would be hard for me to change by example the default layout in which WPI shows the list of the software, but with the lines of code you provided, I will be able to accomplish much more easily what I want to do.

Again, thanks very much for the help.