Acrobat Reader 7.0

Yahoo Messenger

Free Download Manager

VLC Player

PowerDVD

any good Codecs

and .net framework 1.1,2.0,3.0

from these i built some files

nero --> i made it using this thread when i double clicking that file it is installing

adobe reader--> for this i had given the below script

;The comment below contains SFX script commands

Setup=Adobe.msi /QB EULA_ACCEPT=YES

TempMode

Silent=1

Overwrite=1

office 2003--> for this i am using this script in a batch file in the same folder

setup.exe TRANSFORMS=Unattended.MST /qb

for yahoo and ultraiso i got the autoitscripts and they r working

now how can i integrate the drivers packs in that dvd and i am not understanding to create runonce.cmd, commandlines.txt i just made winnt.sif only

please give me some guidance to make this dvd this will reduce my work time upto 80%

Read through the Unattended Guide and most should become clear. You can find texts regarding RunOnce there, CMDLINES.TXT, WINNT.SIF, application installations, et cetera. As for DriverPacks.net, download all the packs which you would like to integrate and run the DriverPacks Base package which will guide you through the integration. I advice you to integrate drivers as a last step in creating an unattended installation disc.

For Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 (which include 2.0 SP1, 1.0, 3.0 SP1 and 3.5) you can use this link:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/6/0.../dotnetfx35.exe

For silent installation use this:

dotnetfx35.exe /qb /norestart

You can't install it silently like this via SVCPACK.INF, only for instance via RunOnceEx, which means that applications which rely on Microsoft .NET Framework 1 or 2 can't be installed during SVCPACK.INF either. It would be better to install Microsoft .NET Framework 1 and 2 via SVCPACK.INF first, afterwhich all applications which rely on them can get installed via SVCPACK.INF, and install Microsoft .NET Framework 3 via RunOnceEx. I haven't tried installing Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 via RunOnceEx yet though.

12. Very often we see meaningless subjects in topic title. They give no clue of what the posts are all about. For example:

- Oh no!

- Help

- I'm mad

- Please help

- Question

- I need your help

- Hmmmm ....

This should be avoided. Users should enter something more specific in topic title so that it is easier for others to help.

A few good examples:

- Strange problem with DirectX9b redist

- RunOnceEx install problem (double installation)

- Change Internet Explorer's Icon back to default