problem with multiple runonceex

hello friends;

its me again-asking questions- :)

i'm having problems with multiple runonceex. and i'm sending you the related pictures attacted.

when i try it in windows it works but in a virtual machine it gives the below errors.

meanwhile when saying windows, i mean that i have a partition which includes the unattended cd contents but except nothing. and i try something like batch files etc. from this partition as if its executed

within CDROM. :) this is my way and at most cases it offers good practising opportunities.

my configuration which mignt be necessary for this problem is as below

motherboard :MSI KN ultra

ram :1GB 800MHZ

CPU :AMD x64 2100 MHz

i expect your answers, thanks in advance

(i'm sorry for the zipped file. now i!m sending the pictures theirself)

post-58042-1195714701_thumb.jpg

post-58042-1195714716_thumb.jpg

Edited by darksimoon

hey friends

i think i found the reason for this problem. for my user "alper" is not belong administrator group so it gives

such an error.

so my next question is ; here are my files about user creation. can you pls check it for me ? or if its true can you tell me why might the user "alper" is registered as user but not administrator ?

thank you very much again :)

=========cmdlines.txt=============

[COMMANDS]

"useraccounts.cmd"

"UserRunOnce.cmd"

".\regtweak\regtweaks.cmd"

".\command\RunOnceEx.cmd"

".\command\component.cmd"

".\command\temp.cmd"

=============================

========useraccounts.cmd==========

cmdow.exe @ /hid

net user alper "" /add

net localgroup Administrators alper /add

net accounts /maxpwage:unlimited

REGEDIT /S autologon.reg

==============================

==========autologon.reg===========

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]

"DefaultUserName"="alper"

"DefaultPassword"=""

"AutoAdminLogon"="1"

===============================

Instead of net user alper "" /add, use net user alper * /add... but this is not your problem. The commands which you run from CMDLINES.TXT do not run as the user which you create; CMDLINES.TXT gets processed, you create a user, apply tweaks, et cetera, but you do all this during the setup process and not as the user "alper", so you're looking in the wrong direction in regards to your problem. I believe that your problem lies in your regtweaks.cmd or RunOnceEx.cmd or in that direction. You try to add registry keys, but are not allowed to do so, so either you write to the wrong keys or something, or more likely, you have restricted your registry with your tweaks. Please post the contents of your tweaks and RunOnceEx files. Also, try installing again, but without applying the regtweaks and RunOnceEx files. Let me know how it went.

hi Arie :)

thank you very much for your reply. at least i know where to start and as a first step i excluded the registry tweaks. and now its getting ready in the VM :)) as soon as get the results i 'll inform you about the result.

thanks a lot again !!!

hi Arie;

here's the result. though i have exlcuded the registry tweaks nothing changed. alper is still just user but not an administrator. then i decided to apply all the command at useraccounts.cms at a cmd windows and the result is as picture. :unsure:

do you have a comment for such occation ?

edited:

when i use "suleyman" instead of "alper" all commands at cmd window works. so i think the problem is that a user name must be consist of at least 6 digits. because my previous username was userxp and there were no problem. is it true ???

post-58042-1195748569_thumb.png

post-58042-1195748582_thumb.png

Edited by darksimoon

again hi Arie :)

this time i found the reason :) machine name and user name cant be the same !!!!! :) my computers name is alper and i was trying to make a user called alper too. so i allways getting the error that "specified user does not exist"

thank you very much for your help and encouraging me :))