setup doesnt read the answer file

dear friends;

I dont want to take your time and here's my problem;

I want to make an unattended installation from my D: partition. And my sharing folder is XPHD. but it seems that setup doesnt read the answer file (unattend.txt). Because when i click on the batch file to unattended installation. It installs basic windows without $oem$ folder and other customizations. My $oem$ folder is out of i386 but i've already determined its place in OemFilesPath="D:\XPHD\$OEM$" section under [unattended].

pls help me about determining the problem

thank in advance :)

here are my related files.

============cmdlines.txt====================

[COMMANDS]

"useraccounts.cmd"

"UserRunOnce.cmd"

".\regt12\regtweaks.cmd"

".\cmds\RunOnceEx.cmd"

".\cmds\wincomp.cmd""

".\cmds\temp.cmd"

=========================================

==========batch file.cmd======================

.\i386\winnt32 /s:D:\XPHD\I386 /unattend:.\unattend.txt /syspart:c: /tempdrive:c:

:ASSUMİNG "D:\XPHD\I386" IS SOURCE PATH. AND UNATTEND.TXT IS PARALLEL TO I386

=========================================

=============unattend.txt====with descriptions======

;SetupMgrTag

[Data]

AutoPartition=1

MsDosInitiated="0"

UnattendedInstall="Yes"

AutomaticUpdates = 1

[unattended]

UnattendMode=FullUnattended

OemSkipEula=Yes

OemPreinstall=Yes ; if you are using the $OEM$ Distribution Folders then it needs to be set to Yes. Setup copies the subfolders and files contained in the \platform\$oem$ folder.

UnattendSwitch="yes" ;instructs Windows XP Setup to skip the "Welcome to Windows XP" screens, where user account and Internet setting-up takes place.

TargetPath=\WINDOWS

OemFilesPath="D:\XPHD\$OEM$" ;oem klasörünü i386 klasörü disina tasiyorum ve bu durumda yerini belirtiyorum.

WaitForReboot=No

DriverSigningPolicy=Ignore

OemPnPDriversPath="Drivers00_chipset;Drivers01_network;Drivers02_graphics" ;The folders must contain all the files necessary to install the particular devices: catalog files, .inf files, and drivers. [Dependency OEMPreinstall = Yes]

KeyboardLayout="Turkish Q" ;By setting your Keyboard Layout, this prevents the Language icon appearing on the taskbar when you've logged on. Specifies the type of keyboard layout to install during text-mode Setup.

Hibernation = Yes

[GuiUnattended]

AdminPassword=*

EncryptedAdminPassword=NO

AutoLogon=Yes

AutoLogonCount=1

OEMSkipRegional=1 ;This option when set to 0 will show the regional screen, if set to 1 then it will skip the screen.

TimeZone=130

OemSkipWelcome=1 ;If OemPreinstall is on Yes then this option should be set to 1

;DetachedProgram="%systemdrive%\install\batch.cmd" ;Using this entry will launch this SINGLE line at T-39 before Drivers have begun to install. Many users use this to extract a driver package to save space on their CD.

;Arguments="/s" ;This line accompanies DetachedProgram to pass the command in it parameters, such a a silent switch or similar

[userData]

ProductKey=XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

FullName="ALPER"

OrgName="COMPANY"

ComputerName="ALPER"

[FavoritesEx]

Title1 = GOOGLE.url

URL1 = http://www.google.com/

Title2 = Airties_RT-211.url ;isimlendirirken boşluk olmamalı. gerekiyorsa "_" kullanılmalı.

URL2 = http://192.168.2.1/

[Display]

BitsPerPel=32

Xresolution=1024

YResolution=768

Vrefresh=70

[TapiLocation]

CountryCode=90

[RegionalSettings]

LanguageGroup=6,1

SystemLocale=00000409

UserLocale=0000041f

InputLocale=041f:0000041f

[setupMgr]

DistFolder=D:\XPHD

DistShare=XPHD

[identification]

JoinWorkgroup=HOMENET

[Networking]

InstallDefaultComponents=No

[NetAdapters]

Adapter1=params.Adapter1

[params.Adapter1]

INFID=*

[NetClients]

MS_MSClient=params.MS_MSClient

[NetServices]

MS_SERVER=params.MS_SERVER

[NetProtocols]

MS_TCPIP=params.MS_TCPIP

[params.MS_TCPIP]

DNS=No

UseDomainNameDevolution=No

EnableLMHosts=Yes

AdapterSections=params.MS_TCPIP.Adapter1

[params.MS_TCPIP.Adapter1]

SpecificTo=Adapter1

DHCP=No

IPAddress=192.168.2.2

SubnetMask=255.255.255.0

DefaultGateway=192.168.2.1

DNSServerSearchOrder=192.168.2.1

WINS=No

NetBIOSOptions=0

[TerminalServices]

AllowConnections=1 ; Enables Remote Desktop

[systemFileProtection]

SFCQuota=0 ;enables system32\dllcache folder to be small will cause xp to not make a dllcache. The folder will exist and have the xp catalog files, but that's it. This speeds up install time, and decreases the footprint of the install.

SFCShowProgress = 1 ;Displays progress meter during file system scans.

[Components]

fax = On

accessOpt=off

mswordpad = Off

TerminalServer = Off ;The value of this entry does not affect your ability to establish a remote connection to the computer using Terminal Services Remote Desktop

Chat = On

freecell = Off

media_clips = Off

msnexplr = Off

zonegames = Off

[shell]

DefaultStartPanelOff = Yes ;Uses the classic Windows Start menu and displays icons for My Computer and My Documents on the desktop.

DefaultThemesOff = No ; Uses the default Windows XP visual style

CustomDefaultThemeFile = "%WinDir%\Resources\Themes\Royale.theme"

Home_Page = about:blank

[PCHealth]

ER_Display_UI = 0 ; Specifies whether Setup notifies the end user that an error has occurred and shows details about the error.

ER_Enable_Applications = None ; Specifies how Windows reports errors that occur in applications. None:Reports no application errors.

ER_Enable_Kernel_Error = 0 ; Specifies whether Windows reports errors in the Windows kernel.

ER_Enable_Reporting = 0 ; Specifies whether Windows automatically reports errors.

[setupParams]

;UserExecute = "%systemdrive%\install\install.cmd" ;will execute the quotes command at T-9 during setup. This maybe useful for a cleanup process or anything else you may have to accomplish later.

[GuiRunOnce]

;%systemdrive%\fix\fix.cmd ;The GuiRunOnce section is where you set the paths to batch files that run when Windows XP Setup has finished. These batch files run when the Admin account (or your own user account) is logged in.

;The fix.cmd file should be saved to "$oem$\$1\Fix\" on the cd. AND There are two ways to run commandon after the installation finish. You can not use both [GuiRunOnce] and RunOnceEx.

================================================

hi friends;

i know the silliest question in the worls is the question undiagnosable. maybe because of this you ignore my problem but at least you can show me a way to follow or say where to check from.

so please tell me what might be the problem.

thanks in advance again :)