Can't get oemscan working in a multi-boot disc.

Protocol7

I'm having a hell of a time getting this to work. I have a nice working setup for a regular xp cd that calls oemscan at T39. But when I try to use the same files/code in a multi-boot disc it just won't work. The only real differences are that the i386 folder is now nested in a folder rather than being at the root of the disc, and there's an extra folder created containing what appears to be the textmode files.

Old way:

X:\i386\winnt.sif

New way:

X:\2eho (created by the "Create_MultiBoot_Folders_And_Files.exe" tool)

X:\hoem\i386\winnt.sif

winnt.sif:

[Data]
MSDosInitiated=0
UnattendedInstall=Yes

[GuiUnattended]
DetachedProgram=".\system32\cmd.exe"
Arguments="/Q /C FOR /F %I IN (%SystemRoot%\SYSTEM32\$WINNT$.INF) DO (FOR %J IN (%ISLP) DO (IF EXIST %J (start /min /D%J NirCmd.exe exec hide homescan.cmd)))"

NirCmd and homescan.cmd are in a folder called SLP in the root of the disc. homescan.cmd calls oemscan which resides in the 2eho folder. All of this works perfectly in a single-boot cd.

My winnt.sif shouldn't be affected by paths (as you can see) so why on earth has this stopped working? I've spent the last 3 days trying dozens of solutions and nothing has worked. Can anyone with some multiboot experience help me out here? Thanks!