RootkitRevealer - should I worry?

bbone

rootkitrevealertl2.gif

My Win2k SP4 is a "little" bit ficked up, true. For example windows positions and sizes are not remembered anymore and recently not even the powerbutton works, lol :lol: But can it be these weird registry entry things?

Shall I remove them? Shall I worry?

The first 4 registry listings are normal for Win2K, so I wouldn't touch those. The d3r7prt listings are from daemon tools, and I can't see enough about the last two to make any determinations about what those files are - although they're in temporary files, so they can probably be killed without too much fanfare.

The first 4 registry listings are normal for Win2K, so I wouldn't touch those. The d3r7prt listings are from daemon tools, and I can't see enough about the last two to make any determinations about what those files are - although they're in temporary files, so they can probably be killed without too much fanfare.

Why does Rootkit Revealer seem to freeze or take forever? I tested it before and I had to stop it, because I saw nothing but the HDD LED being lit.

Sounds good, thanks a lot, cluberti :thumbup

Now the question then is - how to delete these files I cannot even see? :rolleyes: