Hardware Installation issue in windows install

Short and sweet if I can:

I am using a Windows XP Professional SP2 disc, using RyanVM Integrator v1.4.3, latest update pack (2.1.11), RU PUpdates 2.1.11.13 Addon, Boooggy WMP11 vanilla an1d IE7en addon (1.0.6), slipstreamed into a 'latest' XP install disc. I create my ISO, use both VMWare and VPC2007 and it boots and installs just fine.

Going to the Microsoft update site, there are 3 important updates, KB923689, KB936782, and KB938127. I donwload them, and use the /integrate method to slipstream the first, KB923689, into my 'latest' CD. I make my ISO, and both VM progs boot fine and begin install. Install seems to hang for a moment before it gives me a warning window about a driver that is unsigned for a battery?!?!?! :blink: I click yes, and have to find my way to the I386 folder on my CD to install it.... Fine...moves on... Not what I had intended. Just when i was about to shut down this VM, I get another for a 'Standard '101/102-Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2 Keyboard'. :blink: I click yes and it moves on.

I don't know if it is messing up the install because I'm trying to also make this a complete unattended install.... I haven't found a lick of info as to what might be causing this.

Can anyone help? :blushing:

Edited by James_Richards