A hello from the Netherlands

AirtjE

Heyya all!

I'm Ka-Ming, 27 years and from Almere, in center of the Netherlands. My interest into computers began already when I was just a kid of 8 years old. Started out opening computers and accidentally blowing up things... :P and after many years, ended up in the IT sector eventually.

Don't have any degrees or certificates yet: have learned bits and pieces about computers and networking by reading and surfing over the net. Just started learning for Microsoft Certificates (MSDT, MCSA, MCSE) but I'm still not sure what I like most in IT. Ah well I'll just focus on getting my Microsoft degrees and will see from there.

Currently working full-time in an IT company at De Meern (near Utrecht) as IT Support, technician, system/network administrator. I'm very happy to have this chance to roll back in IT and learn as much as possible. Developing some Vista images with customized configurations and software packages to work with Unattended installations using WDS and this forum is the most useful source I could find. Hopefully I can return that favor in the future :)

Cheers,

Ka-Ming aka AirtjE