XP OEM Preinstallation Newbie

Question 1

My company refurbishes and resells used PCs. Can anyone take me step by step through the process of creating and deploying a master copy of OEM XP Pro on the machines I refurbish. I have found bits and pieces of this on the Microsoft site but frankly I am now more confused than when I started.

Question 2

All the machines I get have valid COAs. Do I have to buy new OEM copies of XP to load on these machines? Can I use one master copy as long as there is a valid sticker on the machine? Do I have to individually punch in each machines COA when I transfer the master copy? Ok that was really 3 questions sorry.

All the machines I get have valid COAs. Do I have to buy new OEM copies of XP to load on these machines?

You will need to purchase new licenses unless the licenses were properly tranferred to you.

The entire PC may be transferred to another end user along with the software license rights. When transferring the PC to the new end user the original software media, manuals (if applicable) and Certificate of Authenticity (COA) must be included. It is also advisable to include the original purchase invoice or receipt. The original end user cannot keep any copies of the software.

There is program for schools that receive donated equiptment with COAs attached to get them licensed without purchasing licenses