Legal Notice Box

So you know when you go to log on to a nerd/geek/governmet/strict IT department/whatever computer, and you press Ctrl+Alt+Del, then you get a box that is the legal notice and it says blah blah blah, this computer is so and so's property so keep out or get arrested, and if you don't agree to our stupid terms, go log off? Well, I want to customize that so that you have a button for I agree which will proceed to Username/Password dialog, and a button for "I don't agree" which would return you to Ctrl+Alt+Del screen. Anyone have a clue how to do this? I know this much:

The box is in msgina.dll. It is dialog #2500 in msgina.dll.

The text within it is determined by the following registry key:

HKLM/Software/Microsoft/WindowsNT/CurrentVersion/Winlogon
LegalNoticeText
LegalNoticeCaption

No idea how to do this. Seems some coding beyond my powers would be needed. If anyone can figure this out and tell me what to do, or even if you're really nice make a customized GINA, I would really appreciate it. I know a lot of people who would really like to have this, rather than just the silly OK button.

I'm looking for something like this - and it's a modified screenshot, not a real one. I've never actually seen this done:

post-128497-1176866438_thumb.png