Can i get device drivers like this?

If i go to control panel > system > device manager > open properties on a device and go to driver details button wich will show me the files installed for that device ;those are the files i need to put in my $OEM$ path so windows can install them?

Please tell me if i am correct about this or do i need ohter files .cat or .inf than the ones listed in driver details window.

10x, every bit counts cuz its a nightmare preinstalling drivers so it would be a true unattend besides i don't get any options from the soft that installs them from my MB drivers CD except for chipset and they are no different from others(AC97, Intel onboard LAN - dunnow what code, IDE ATA etc.).

TheDriverToolKit saves the files plus an oemx.inf (x = 0,1...#) file pointing to an .cat file that never exists in windows do i need to add that .cat in my $OEM$ path or just the files or what am i supposed to do with it?

If it was up to me i would put the oemx.inf file on $OEM$\$$\inf and the rest in $OEM$\$1\Drivers\"specific dir" is that corect?

... If it was up to me ...

But it is!

Keep the oemxx.inf, name doesn't matter. You should find the .cat if you can, probably named oemxx.cat somewhere, if not, use DriverSigningPolicy=Ignore (or whatever). Put all the files in the same $OEM$ ... directory, not the inf (unless yo really ant, it is up to you ... )

In answer to your question, maybe yes, maybe no. Looking at the driver list you mention is not a "fool proof" way to get your drivers.