Would you upgrade to WS2008 if yes when?

Would you upgrade to WS2008 if yes when?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you upgrade to WS2008 if yes when?

• Yes
    • No
    • 1 year after release
    • After SP1 is released

been running test boxes of it since the 5000 build along side vista, beta 3 would be the first one that i would run production, now it is just convincing my management that it is a viable option.

Probably keep a box for testing and playing purposes but definately not until after SP1 as a few many times ive upgraded to MS software and i ended up sorting out bugs more than anything else

Probably keep a box for testing and playing purposes but definately not until after SP1 as a few many times ive upgraded to MS software and i ended up sorting out bugs more than anything else

i have to agree, but in some cases it is nice to get things into production, even after SP1 there is the chance that you will find issues that are specific to you setup/forest/configuration. getting software out there you get to find the bugs your self and resolve them sooner, i know it can be a pain, and even more painful sometimes, but will make things easier in the long run

I'm putting off an Exchange 2007 implementation until 2008 is released.

They call me Nick. Nick Danger. ;)

;) as of SP1 for Exchange 2007 you still need to install exchange on 2003 x64, i am sure that will change by the time Server 2008 comes out :)

I plan on upgrading my home server to 2008 as soon as it's available on MSDN. I'll upgrade at work as soon as it's authorized for us (which may be a while, current estimates on Vista changed from Fall '07 to Q1 '09...).