Happy Birthday Jeremy!

Zxian

Happy Birthday Jeremy, love ya bro, kisses...

Wanted to give you something but you know I´m broke. Talked with the nice lady behind the desk if she could sell me something and I would pay her with my body, she is still thinking about it ;).

Got a card from my fiancee, one of those with something that pops out when you open the card, really cute. She also made me breakfast (eggs, toast and bacon).

My aunt sent me a hilarious e-card.

Just got back from Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer in the cinema. It was pretty good. I liked it more than Spiderman 3.

We are having chinese food at a wicked place later this evening and ice cream cake with some of the family for desert.

Got lots of IMs and phone calls today. No presents to unwrap but that's fine. Having a good time with friends and family is more valuable than any gift I can think of, unless its winning the lottery... in which case I would make life easier for myself and many others.

Anyway, thanks for the topic Nick!

Punto... you Hollandesian Whore. :lol:

Happy birthday as well to charliefox(57), bktbo(41), [[[sAM]]](30), Jin Kyu Lee(18), alexjitaojun(26), sunnyboymark(29), eleventhcmd(28), abbadon(30), emmi(32), phalacee(24), De@n(23)!

*out of breath* :P

Edited by Jeremy

Happy birthday Jeremy. You must be a happy but tense camper with all you have going at the moment. Congratulations on all counts.

We are having <snip> ice cream cake with some of the family for desert.

Do they taste good?

Best wishes,

Mark

We are having <snip> ice cream cake with some of the family for desert.
Do they taste good?

Well, I tried to get a taste of my fiancee but she said I knew better than to do that infront of the family members. :lol:

@Tarun, LOL nice pic!

Thanks guys.

Edited by Jeremy