Hijaking Directx 9 Websetup

I work in a corporate environment and we are a Microsoft Select Partner so EULAs have a completely different meaning to me than most "home users." I almost find it funny that many people spend more time creating and updating thier unattended CDs than it would have taken them to reinstall it every time they want. I can understand it though. Some people do it just to know that they can. Other do it just because they want to minimize their downtime. Everyone has their reason.

I work in a corporate environment and we are a Microsoft Select Partner so EULAs have a completely different meaning to me than most "home users."  I almost find it funny that many people spend more time creating and updating thier unattended CDs than it would have taken them to reinstall it every time they want.  I can understand it though.  Some people do it just to know that they can.  Other do it just because they want to minimize their downtime.  Everyone has their reason.

haha, true.dat

I found that there was a lot of upfront work to do when doing the unattended CD, but maintaining it at this point is just downloading new apps when they appear and adding them to the CD.

I have just updated my ftp so the new settings are

Address:ftp://81.106.203.220:3421

max of 5 people that anyone time.

Your FTP don't appear to be working. I'm getting a "Socket error: no connection" type error, so it can't be anything to do with a full queue.

I have just updated my ftp so the new settings are

Address:ftp://81.106.203.220:3421

max of 5 people that anyone time.

Your FTP don't appear to be working. I'm getting a "Socket error: no connection" type error, so it can't be anything to do with a full queue.

i have to sleep some time you knw it will be running in about half an hour.