Hijaking Directx 9 Websetup

ftp:\\192.168.0.242:21
Good one DaveXP! I know I've seen that number before ... Don't forget WMP9MM2, and I have a MDAC 2.8 silent ...

you could upload them to my ftp if you like.

that is my Netwrok IP address it wont let me use my normal IP from my ISP :)

no problem anyone who whats it can download it now but there is a limit to 10 people per time.

btw, the DOTNET.EXE file is .NET Framework v1.1 without any switchs for anyone who needs that one. :)

Edited by DaveXP

I have done a switch less Journal Viewer which is avaible, switchs less Nvidia 45.32 Grpahics Card Drives as well that all i can think of right now.

If anyone has anything to add please just upload if i dont mined.

:)

Please remember this is my home ftp so it will be slow if you try to dowload two things at once.

to make it fair i have set the limit to only allow that person to connect once so know one can download them than one thing that any one time.

Edited by DaveXP

I could understand the need for such a method. Someone earlier in the thread said "Why do it this way when there is a hacked OPK file." Well, I'll tell you why. Using that file is a violation of it's EULA. That file is meant for select/OEM/volume partners and should not be used by anyone but those who are licensed for it. That is why this method would be better. That's just my 2 cents. :)