[Release] Skype 3.6.32.248 Lite

odyn1982

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I have a quick question. How legal is this version and does it contradict with the Distribution terms of Skype and especially to paragraph 1.6:

You will not undertake, cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or hacking of the Skype Software or any part thereof. Further, You will not make any indications about Skype’s intellectual property rights illegible.

Thank you for your answers

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

start /wait msiexec /i Skype\SkypeSetup.msi INSTALLLEVEL=1 STARTSKYPE=FALSE ALLUSERS=1 TRANSFORMS=:RemoveStartup.mst TRANSFORMS=:RemoveDesktopShortcut.mst /qr

INSTALLEVEL=1 mean no google toolbar, no ff addon, no IE addon

This command line works for all versions of skype

To get the msi file, just extract it from the .exe you download on internet or take it in ProgramData folder after install

Edited by hannubys

:blushing: I just noticed the file installed in ProgramData folder after install is just "Skype.msi" so I changed the command line to

start /wait msiexec /i Skype.msi INSTALLLEVEL=1 STARTSKYPE=FALSE ALLUSERS=1 TRANSFORMS=:RemoveStartup.mst TRANSFORMS=:RemoveDesktopShortcut.mst /qr

:thumbup

• 10 months later...