Windows 2003 R2 GINA?

Hello everyone.

I was asked to modify logon screen of one of the terminal servers to include company logo (replacing the windows logo).

So, I modified msgina.dll, where I replaced the bitmaps accordingly and it all works fine on a Windows 2003 Server.

But it doesn't work on a Windows 2003 R2 Server - I didn't notice at first, but the Windows R2 logo isn't even included in msgina.dll, but yet it's still used. My modification didn't work (apparently), because I've replaced the Windows 2003 (non-R2) logos.

Does anyone have an idea where R2 server takes this logo from?

I have never really used Server 2003 much, and I'm totally just throwing this out there as a wild guess. Look and see if there is a winbrand.dll file in system32, and poke around in it. Probably won't work, but that's where the Windows XP MCE and Tablet PC logos are, so maybe it's a similar deal.

Unfortunately it's not there. There are only logos for Windows Tablet PC Edition, Freestyle edition and Server Appliance edition. I must admit I've never heard about those last two.

Anyway, any more ideas? I'm not too keen on going through all those 1280 DLL files present in system32 folder :/