Help with Office 2007

StevenMH1982

Hello all, i am pretty decent at learning things on my own but with MS Office 2007, i would like to intergrate the latest updates into my CD/DVD and can't find any info about switches or patchers. Could someone please help me out with a link or maybe some basic steps to get going?

KB934670, KB933688, KB934062, KB932080, KB934393, KB934173, KB934655 in paticular.

Hello all, i am pretty decent at learning things on my own but with MS Office 2007, i would like to intergrate the latest updates into my CD/DVD and can't find any info about switches or patchers. Could someone please help me out with a link or maybe some basic steps to get going?

KB934670, KB933688, KB934062, KB932080, KB934393, KB934173, KB934655 in paticular.

well as far as i know you put the updates in the update folder and they will automatically install......

sweet! i just opened my office 2007 ISO and saw the updates foldr inside the Enterprise folder. OK now where do i download updates from???

microsoft office website!! lol

Okay i hate to be counter productive and i hate to sound noob. but i copied the updates in and then used VirtPC07 to test it and did the full installation but when i went to go check i didnt see the updates listed in Add/Remove and they where showing up under the Microsoft Update web site. Am i doing some thing wrong?

Okay i hate to be counter productive and i hate to sound noob. but i copied the updates in and then used VirtPC07 to test it and did the full installation but when i went to go check i didnt see the updates listed in Add/Remove and they where showing up under the Microsoft Update web site. Am i doing some thing wrong?

see if you can find any reference to the hotfix on your harddrive, there is normally a log file somewere, if you cant find one.....then something is wrong

You need to unpack the updates. There are a few ways to do this. Run it from a command line with a /extract option or unzip it with something like winzip/7zip. I prefer the later method, especially with a lot of files. You should get a .msp, a bunch of text files and maybe a few other things depending on the patch. the .msp's are what you care about. Put them in the updates folder and everything will work.