Multi-Boot Windows 9x CD / DVD

hyunkeru

Hi, everyone

I own 2 copies of windows 98 and 2 copies of windows ME. They all in different languages. I'm trying to use magiciso(that's the easiest method i could find for mult-boot) to make a mult-boot disk. According to their tutorial I can multiboot with one copy of win98 and one copy of winme. Something is not too clear to me, when making the iso. I have extract the win98 boot sector to boot98.bif and winme boot sector to bootme.bif. The installation folder have to win98 and winme. If i want more than one copy of win98, i will have to rename to the boot sector file and installation folder. What is the relationship between the bif file and the installation folder? How can i tell the program to use different installation folder. I tried to contact magiciso, they never write me back. I don't know if their tech support is too busy or they're trying to ignore me. Anyway, anyone have any kind of idea? I tried the other multi-boot method, the cdshell thing is drive me crazy, it's too difficult for me. Thank you.