Using nLite version 1.3.5 Error “framedyn.dll”

nilkanth

I created unattended CD of Windows XP with SP2 by using nLite v1.3.5.

While installing window XP, after finishing installation and at the time of starting windows xp first time, I received the following TWO error messages—

1. Rundil32.exe unable to locate component

This application has failed to start because framedyn.dll was not found. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem

2. Error loading srclient.dll

The specific module could not be found

And due to this I am having problem in installing and using some softwares even after reinstalling them as under—

1. Internet Explorer 7

2. Windows Media Player 11

3. DirectX 9c

I also found the following problem after installing windows.

1. Even though I have selected to remove TOUR in “Operating System Options” it start to run every time I reboot

my System

2. I cannot access the windows default component section from Add-Remove Program

Please guide me which component or application causes the framedyn.dll error and what is the solution. Or what type of changes should I make while creating unattended CD

Thanks

Nilkanth Patel

made my first ever disk today.

i had all three of those programs integrated, and they all worked just fine

did get those errors and the tour thing

don't know what the #2 one is so no confirmation on that.

im going to make another in the next day or two with some tweaks and see how it goes.

How about attaching some presets folks.

For more details I have attached Last Session.Ini

Moreover while accessing Windows Default Componant, I got following error message

"Setup library msdtctp.dll could not be located or function OcEntry could not be found. contact your system administator. The specific error code is 0x7F"

Edit: removed attached files that contained CD key data.

Edited by cluberti

How about attaching some presets folks.

For more details I have attached Last Session.Ini

Moreover while accessing Windows Default Componant, I got following error message

"Setup library msdtctp.dll could not be located or function OcEntry could not be found. contact your system administator. The specific error code is 0x7F"

please remove the LAST_SESSION_U.INI as you are advertising your cd key :whistle:

Edited by trickytwista

• 2 weeks later...

adding

framedyn.dll

srclient.dll

to the [keep] did resolve my problems. i have been real busy as of late so i didn't bother to troubleshoot exactly where the problem arose. my latest build also had no tour problems, not sure why that is.

i add my WMP11, DX9, and IE7 all through RyanVM integrator and don't get any problems with them.

Edited by leadboots5