What Is Everyone Playing?

XPerties

where are you stuck at FWM? or dont you want help yet heh. i got stuck in the game once, slapped myself in the forehead when i figured out where i was supposed to go :)

Yeah I could use some help!

I'm stuck in Part 1, Chapter 4, I just came to the apartment, where the recorder is monitor my apartment, and then MY apartment blows up(funny scene), I go out the hallway, proceed to the end of it, shoot ther bad guys! I go up the stairs, and then their is that door requiring a password! And there I'm stuck! A friend told me I should find some man cleaning grafitti from walls, but I can't get anywhere, only way I can go I back where I came from! I don't get it :rolleyes:

I'm stuck in Part 1, Chapter 4, I just came to the apartment, where the recorder is monitor my apartment, and then MY apartment blows up(funny scene), I go out the hallway, proceed to the end of it, shoot ther bad guys! I go up the stairs, and then their is that door requiring a password! And there I'm stuck! A friend told me I should find some man cleaning grafitti from walls, but I can't get anywhere, only way I can go I back where I came from! I don't get it  :)

Go back to that door requiring a password, on your left you will see a lift and it works, just bash the buttons :rolleyes: you'll go down and you'll meet up with the grafitti cleaner, don't shoot him(!)

the grafitti he is cleaning off the wall, is the name of a girl from the max payne forums. she has some err.. crush on the guy who plays max payne in the first game. They put her name on the wall as a tribute to her, how cools that to get your name in game? :)