Keyboard and Mouse Product Help?

vegettoxp

Hey Guys, I was looking at my next Keyboard, Mouse, and for the longest time for a good web cam. Right from the back, I am a HUGE fan of Logitech Products. So far for the new system I have bought the Logitech Z-5500 Sound System and Now I was looking at there Keyboard and Mouse. But this time Microsoft's Upcoming Keyboard got my attention too. So if you guys can share your opinion on the following Products, it would really help me narrow down my list. Aslo if you guys have your own recommendations, please share them with me.

Products List

Keyboard: Logitech® diNovo Edge

Mouse: Logitech® MX™ Revolution

Webcam: QuickCam® Ultra Vision Special Edition

Microsoft Keyboard: Wireless Entertainment Desktop 8000

Thx for all the help guys. :thumbup

P.S. Fusion :hello:

If I DOUBLE POSTED, I AM REALLY SORRY. (I didn't see my topic being posted the first time)! :blink:

i'm a gamer but i prefer using the nostromo speedpad 2 over any keyboard, if you happen to be one then dont miss out, at least go to the store and put your hand on it, its so comfy and everything is right there, i wonder how i even played games without it, my BF2 score went twice as high each session

my keyboard is the rosewill ultra thin, took a bit of getting used to but i love it, its far from fancy, no lcd screens or special ergonomics but its only used for light typing like this

i think that denivo is a bit too pricy for a keyboard, maybe if you type alot of letters or something but the thinness of it takes some gettn used to, sounds nice n all but i cant see it.

my mouse is razor copperhead...it sucks dont get it, no vista support, hangs sometimes, lights too bright. however the G7 logitech looks nice but i prefer usb over battery type

i played with the revolution at the store...seems ok, probably not for gaming though so i had little interest.

overall logitech makes great products,aside from speakers and gamepads but hard to go wrong with them