razer death adder or logitech mx518?

BombaTwist

Oooooh. Logitech one is nice. Those buttons are real good for extra functions in Windows, like Media Player and such.

The other one looks nice too. Myself, I'd take the Logitech. Ergonomic, cool paintjob (its multicolor and it changes slightly depending on angle), and extra buttons.

i have razor copperhead..it sux bigtime

no vista support

hangs sometimes forcing me to unplug and replug...happened in XP too.

lights too bright

so cant speak for death adder, but i have no repect for razors quality anymore and will never buy antoher

go logitech, probably best there is

mx518 or g5!!!

i have an mx518 and it is f***ing amazing!! yes it may look weird to you but it fits like a glove!

the g5 very nice too, my friend has one of those. i havnt used it that much but i think its better than the mx518.

google for mx518 vs g5 if you cant decide which one to get.

well from what ive read, optical is actually better... i have kind of large hands so my hand completely covers the mouse. do you have a store nearby that you can visit to see how it fits?

Go Logitech.

I have both of the mentioned ones, 518 & G5. Currently using the G5.

Both good mouses. try one in a shop, see which one fits your hand better.

The G5 has the weights in it and they make a difference for me.

The Habu is made by Razer for MS, so if you dont like the Razer brand forget the Habu. (havent tried it personally so I dont know what its like.)

i've never tried logitechs before.

i've tried the razer diamondback, didn't like the feel at all x.x

as for precision out of the g5, and the mx518, which is better.

Edited by BombaTwist

If you decide to get the G5, make sure it's the new version with two thumb buttons. Not having a forward button is just silly IMO.

I'd go for the MX518 personally. :yes:

If you decide to get the G5, make sure it's the new version with two thumb buttons. Not having a forward button is just silly IMO.

ya i was waiting for that to come out and i was planning on getting it, but then i researached and the mx518 was better for gaming..

ya i was waiting for that to come out and i was planning on getting it, but then i researached and the mx518 was better for gaming..

looks like i will buy me a new mx518 :D

my a4tech was a laser and now today after using my old microsoft wireless intellimouse explorer 2.0 optical, I actually play better with the MS mouse LOL!!!

optical mouses ftw.

Edited by BombaTwist