Sp2 1224 Beta

Hi there I'm about the dl the huge file for SP2 1224 beta

before doing that I just wanted to ask

does anyone know what it comes with(patches and updates to what?)?

Since Jono's right and I had doubts about the legal process of it

I'm removing the link.

Edited by XtremeMaC

its probably real I had beta tested xp there were many leaked version on the net by then.

I think when they're doing the beta's they include whatever patched hotfixed they included in the past and more. So i don't really think i would be vulnerable that much, but then again I don't know what really is in the sp2 :)

Please Remove the link as well i forgot to mention earlier this could be classed as warez which is not accepted and goes against the rules, i would remove it before a moderator sees it because then you will recieve a warning.

Also this is a major problem of pre release software ie Beta releases and leaked versions as they are not offical there is no support for them and many loopholes / security updates are left wide open leaving very vunderable systems.

you may not realise how vunderable you are by running the software but what happens when you need that vital windows update it wont install,

i use beta software myself on a dual boot config but it is not my primary os and never goes online so the risk of attack is minimised to an extent that i am comfortable with.

anyways i suppose this is down to personal preference