xp x64

shof515

It seems that while i select the DHCP Functionality to be keep during removing of the componets. It still seems that some components still get uninstalled and prevents network connection. So im wondering, when using DHCP, which componets should be left alone? The odd part is that when i use my x86 xxp cd and just select the keep DHCP functionality, everything works fine :wacko:

Are you using xp64 SP2? I have the same problem

Revert to SP1 and it should work fine. Downside is you have to manually update with the latest hot fixes for it after.

It's a Tcp/ip patch problem, not a components removing.

Use nLite v3.4.0

If i dont apply the tcp/ip patch, everything will be fine?

..where can i find 3.4.0, the latest one i can find is 1.3.5

and yes, it is SP2

The SP2 x64 tcp/ip patch was introduced in the latest version 1.3.5.

The versions before could use this patch only with x64 SP1, or x86 SP2.

If I understood well, you can not disable this patch completely, i have the options 10, 20, 50..... and "BY DEFAULT". There is no option "DISABLE", and BY DEFAULT, i have tryed, and it doesn't change anything.

With the previous version, this patch is not applycable to x64 SP2 at all, so, I used this version to nlite my windows and it's working now. Actually, i'm connected to the net, and i'm writing this message with win xp 64x SP2 nlited with v1.3.0.4.

Personally, I download all the versions of nLite when they comes out, and I keep them on my hdd. So, I could send or attach the 1.3.0.4, but i thing you can download it from the download page in "previous versions".

Yes you can!

The "other" version is not the same, btw????

Read that I allready wrote:

The SP2 x64 tcp/ip patch was introduced in the latest version 1.3.5.

The previous versions could use this patch only with x64 SP1, or x86 SP2.

1.3.0.4 works perfectly.

I got it now, when i removed 1.3.5 there was still some things left behind. After doing a full uninstall and reinstall of 1.3.0.4 i now get Current: Unsupported under the tcp/ip patch

Xttx, I cannot believe but you're right, it was the tcpip patch. To be exact patch is correct but the file is wrongly saved, fixed now, gonna upload in a few days.

Until then you can use 1.3.5 on x64 sp2 with tcpip patch set at Default, works just fine.