Nero 7 Lite/Micro 7.9.6.0

Major

@amitri

Ok, i will do it, i am going to send a PM to translate a sentence

@john2007

Do you want i upload The Nero SDK with the original files? if it is so the size of the SDK will be bigger, don´t you think so?

@ricktendo64

Really, don´t know as i don´t have windows vista.

Best Regards

Edited by Major

hey Major yeah sure that would be great thanks, just editing here again was wondering what's the difference between SDK and Final i know i always wait for the Final before i use it so what ever one you pick to upload with the original files

Edited by john2007

@john2007

SDK: is for the users who want to make their own release, the SDK include the script .iss and the files required, after you put all the files in the corresponding directory, you compile it and you get the release.

Final: i refer to the release i have got from SDK.

I don´t know if i have understood you well.

For the users who can´t download from rapidshare, i have uploaded the English Lite/Micro to MediaFire.

Thanks

why not building just english versions, everyone knows english, i'm from fr and dont care about fr version.

lot of apps are only in english anyway.

All I can say is .. thank god the entire planet isnt as narrow minded as you.

FYI: Adobe Reader is distributed in 31 completely separate downloadable languages.

I doubt they do this because everyone knows english.

shark

u could edit to delete i'm a narrow minded instead of finding this example of adobe reader.

the reality is that most of apps are in english, that's not my fault and not a reason to say i'm stupid.

and there's no reason to talk to me like that cause i said "why not building" , i never said build english , other languages suck. so stay cool.

i'm not here to be insulted. thanks.

that's not my fault and not a reason to say i'm stupid.
I didnt say you were 'stupid'

dictionary.com: lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull

I said 'narrow minded'

dictionary.com: not receptive to new ideas; having a closed mind.

IMO, your opinion

why not building just english versions
meets the above definition. I'm sorry if you felt insulted.

shark

Rear one,

since the version 7850 Serial input under Nero does not function to you any longer, if one goes on help and a new Serial passes nothing liked to enter. :blink:

Greeting

Goofy2000

of course i felt insulted when u said All I can say is .. thank god the entire planet isnt as narrow minded as you, just cause i said why not just build english versions.

it's hard judgment just for a why not building only english version of nero.

cause i felt like i'm narrow minded in general about all subjects.

i don't care if people want to build hundred of nero languages. i just said why not, u could response cause poeple like to have nero in their own language, that's all.

i just didnt think someone told me i'm closed minded just cause of a simple proposition about a prog.

so it's ok, i just will stop talkin about this little prob.

hope it will not have bad effects betwean us. i'm not here to fight and never search for troubles each time u'll post something.

there"s no prob to me if anyone wants his own language, in fact i don't care.

i'm happy i understand a little english cause 50% of the apps i use have no other language support than english.

even here u buy a mobo like some asus p5b deluxe (in france) in a big shop, the manual is in english.

u have to dl the pdf in your language on the web.

english language takes a very large place with computers.

sorry if people thought i meant other languages are useless.

nothing more to say. have a nice day to all posters from any country.

@Goofy2000

If you put a valid serial during the installation, it will work without problem.

if one goes on help and a new Serial passes nothing liked to enter

Yes, that option does not work, because it uses the setupx.exe from the nero premium

hey Major yeah can you upload the SDK Files fore English Nero Lite 7.9.6.0 Final with the original files so you can make your own installers as you done with the other thanks keep up the good work

Edited by john2007