Nero 7 Lite/Micro 7.9.6.0

Major

MAybe someone can post a howto, so i can compile my own?

It would be very nice, I agree with Sprudeldudel, because there are a lot of things that 'bloated' Nero to a size that's obviously useless for the most of us.

It would be nice to see a complete how-to on doing Nero7 customized packages. Mine would be only with Burning ROM and Express, along with Info Tools, and nothing more than a couple of plug-ins, because I have a UA XPSP2 DVD and would like to add some useful programs (WinRAR, Nero, Grisoft's AVG, Spybot S&D, latest DX9c and so on) on it.

--ThundernetBR

MAybe someone can post a howto, so i can compile my own?

It would be very nice, I agree with Sprudeldudel, because there are a lot of things that 'bloated' Nero to a size that's obviously useless for the most of us.

It would be nice to see a complete how-to on doing Nero7 customized packages. Mine would be only with Burning ROM and Express, along with Info Tools, and nothing more than a couple of plug-ins, because I have a UA XPSP2 DVD and would like to add some useful programs (WinRAR, Nero, Grisoft's AVG, Spybot S&D, latest DX9c and so on) on it.

--ThundernetBR

i posted a how-to to make an msi installer. maybe you can try to make your own.

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showto...mp;#entry672558

I have spent some time this weekend to rewrite some of the Nero 7 Lite installer code. The new SDK will make use of the Nero ProductSetup tool to properly apply Nero 7 license information.

I have not tested latest Nero 7.10 release yet but I assume it won't take much effort to update the SDK to latest version.

The problem with Nero 7 Lite was it couldn't properly activate Nero 7 licenses. In order to use Nero 7 Lite it was necessary to have had Nero 7 on your system before, or Error 5305 would show up on start.

I have completely rewritten Nero 7 registration part of the setup. I am forced to use AutoIT to control the SetupX program, which is hard if you want the installer to be foolproof.

If you like to test the new Beta SDK please use the following link:

http://updatepack.nl/nero_lite/NeroLite_710_SDK_Beta1.7z

Edited by Acheron

I found a Nero 7.10.1 lite MSI installer on Demonoid

I doubt it if the installer you found will properly run a clean Windows installed system :whistle:

The Beta SDK is actually just a preview. I will start up my website again this week to also provide binary packages. However I also would like to work on new micro builds, so I'm not sure I will build all language packs yet.

Edited by Acheron

I have succesfully build Nero 7 Lite today, not only lite but without much effort also the Micro variant. I will work on my site to get everything set up right but for inpatient people I have uploaded a test build:

http://www5.rapidupload.com/d.php?file=dl&filepath=48192

Please test if it works right, especially serial registration and the Nero ProductSetup tool.

:hello: