Nero 7 Lite/Micro 7.9.6.0

Major

hi can any1 pls help me out I had installed NERO7 ULTRA EDITION but now when i want to uninstall it i cant as there is no REMOVE option in ADD OR REMOVE PROGRAM only the name appears but no option to remove. So i just deleted the NERO folder from PROGRAM FILES now everytime there is a pop up coming and asking to install it and looking for .MSI file. Can any1 tell me where to get the .MSi file from or how to uninstall it completely. I tried to install the latest ver thinking that it would overwrite that but it did not.

Thanks.

To uninstall Nero programs use Nero's General CleanTool.

homeom1.jpg

http://www.nero.com/nero7/enu/General_CleanTool.html

newdlhq8.gif

ftp://ftp6.nero.com/tools/General-CleanTool.zip

@ Braese: Did you integrate the AutoIt script that registers Nero with the given Key? Because if only the reg keys get written, this error will come up if you install Nero on a clean Windows. Once it has been installed, activated and uninstalled, it will also works if you only write the key into registry.

@ Braese: Did you integrate the AutoIt script that registers Nero with the given Key? Because if only the reg keys get written, this error will come up if you install Nero on a clean Windows. Once it has been installed, activated and uninstalled, it will also works if you only write the key into registry.

Hm, don´t think so! Where can i find Information to integrate it into the SDK and the compiled Release?

Works fine here, so far. Had the Nero.v7.9.6.0.ger.lite installed before.

But i have a general Question concerning Nero lite/micro: do they support Lightscribe?

When i run Nero InfoTool and check for Lightscribe, the tooltip always says "No Lightscribe software installed."

But to be honest, i never got to test Lightscribe before anyway, because i didnt have a capable burner - but now as i have, i'ld like to try. But if possible without having to install Nero HappyMegaAllInclusive-package.

Hi there

you first of all need the Lightscribe System Software [...] After that Nero will recognise your LS writer.

Hossa?! How come i didn't take notice of that fact before? Dammit! ... Installed it and will test later today.

Oh, and thank you for the info :)