Nero 7 Lite/Micro 7.9.6.0

Major

Well finally the Nero DiscCopy Gadget is working, but only with the FULL Installer

neromb3.png

Hopefully we can figure out whats missing from the Lite and Micro so maybe it can work in the future, ill do some investigating see what I can find...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: :thumbup Success... I think I know most the required core files that were missing from the Micro Installer, I finally got er working with the Micro version of Nero, only needed these files

CDCopy.dll
CDROM.dll
image.dll
ImageGen.dll
MMC.dll
NeroAPI.dll
NeroErr.dll
NeRSDB.dll
newtrf.dll

BTW I only got a CD-RW burner so there might be other files. Gonna see if I can make an installer for anybody interested in getting it installed and working on there pc

Edited by ricktendo64

Great work, but is it possible to include Core\NeroCmd.exe for those of us who use the commandline? I use the commandline waaay more than I use nero's gui (via my favorite software Directory Opus 9).

Its only 128k.

@Rick

That gadget is sweet!! If you can figure out which files are required, I don't see why they shouldn't be added to Micro/Lite, especially if it's just a .DLL or two (as I suspect.)

@Solomon

Same goes for you. Still, I never heard anyone say that using the CMD was easier, but hey, there's still alot of DOS geeks out there. Hehehe....

If I can pop out a Nero, I'll try to include these. But man, it's been kickin' my butt!! I'm kinda stuck, but Acheron has been PM'ing me, so... STAY TUNED!!

;)

@Raghul here are the files I made into an installer needed for NeroDiscCopy.Gadget to work with Lite and Micro

Removed for Update

These files need to go in "Nero\Nero Core":

CDCopy.dll
cdr50s.dll
CDROM.dll
image.dll
ImageGen.dll
NeroAPI.dll
NeroErr.dll
NeroNET.dll
NeRSDB.dll
newtrf.dll

These go in "Common Files\Ahead\Lib" (you have to find a way to register NeroGadgetCMServer.exe):

NeroGadgetCMServer.bin
NeroGadgetCMServer.exe

These files are copied 2 times, once to "Common Files\Ahead\Lib" and again to "Nero\Nero Core":

MFC71.dll
mfc71u.dll
msvcp71.dll
msvcr71.dll

Edited by ricktendo64

@ricktendo64

CDCopy.dll

cdr50s.dll

CDROM.dll

image.dll

ImageGen.dll

NeroAPI.dll

NeroErr.dll

NeroNET.dll

NeRSDB.dll

newtrf.dll

All these files are present in the installation of Nero Lite/Micro, are in unicode, they are copied to Nero\Nero Core.

These files are copied 2 times, once to "Common Files\Ahead\Lib" and again to "Nero\Nero Core":

MFC71.dll

mfc71u.dll

msvcp71.dll

msvcr71.dll

No, these files are copied only one time, they are copied to System32

@Solomon

That file NeroCmd.exe is present in the installation of Nero Lite/Micro, is copied to the directory Nero\Nero Core.

Regarding to NeroDiscCopy.Gadget, i think is a nice idea. If the users want it, we implement it, only it needs 2 archives :thumbup

Best Regards

Edited by Major

@rick

Ya, he's right. Except for the 2 files you mentioned (NeroGadgetCMServer.bin, NeroGadgetCMServer.exe), everything else should already be there.

I haven't found another way to activate Nero so far, other than Major's AutoIt script. I'm learning all of this (Inno, IS Tool, Pascal) from scratch, though. It reminds me of 'silent installers' all over again... only, with programming. :wacko:

Well, I have a few things on the backburner that I've been putting off, so I'm gonna take a break for a couple days, then tackle Nero again. ;)

For the users who can´t download from rapidshare, i have uploaded the English Lite/Micro to MediaFire.
I cant find the mediafire links anywhere
@rick

Ya, he's right. Except for the 2 files you mentioned (NeroGadgetCMServer.bin, NeroGadgetCMServer.exe), everything else should already be there.

Wierd :wacko: I have micro and don't see any of them... I will dl the Lite version as soon as I find a mirror and thanks for the info Major on the files I copy twice that are already in your installer (I was just copying the nero FULL installer)

Off Topic: Somebody give this guy some free hosting, this installer ROCKS!

I cant find the mediafire links anywhere

I have the links, in order to avoid confusion i send them to anyone who request them via PM.

I am going to send you the links.

Thanks

Thanks for da links and I see what you mean about the Unicode files, but the gadget needs both versions to werk

The Full Nero Installer adds two files to Core & they are of similar name, one has a "U" in front of it example

NeroAPI.dll
uNeroAPI.dll

geniso.dll
ugeniso.dll etc. etc.

I Updated Gadget Compatibility Installer

Removed the system32 files and added a couple to be safe to Nero Core

Hello and sorry for my English.

Many thanks for russian version.

But why tabs positions not saved and resets on Nero restart?

Is it possible to fix this? (see attached picture)

post-141779-1180913541_thumb.png

Can someone help me with making a silent installer for Nero 7.9.6.0. I'm trying to make an unattended cd and want to have the newest Nero.

Try this Nero7960_sve_lite.exe /VERYSILENT /SERIAL="1111-2222-3333-4444-5555-6666-7777"

Updated the first post with the Slovenian Language

For the users who cant download from rapidshare, send me a PM and i will send you the links in MediaFire via PM to avoid confusion.

THanks and Best Regards