**Windows Lupus Project**

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am very excited about this project, but I still have some unanswered question that still lingers.

I am still puzzled about the skinning engine. Is Lameskin going to be the native GUI for Lupus, meaning NO MORE of the dull boxy buttons and windows, or is it just going to do pretty much the same thing RP7 does, slap an image on the windows?

Well, i couldn't see a major difference between those two. However, I use Tihiy's LameSkin implementation (which is great) so I guess it will be pretty much what RP does.

However, LameSkin is native in RP too so I really can't figure out what you meant by that...

Oh, oh... Yes. I am removing all schemes and no RP styles will be included. Not that I don't like Vista Standard, just I want to make my own Vista style.

So, no old schemes and RP styles.

New styles:

- Windows Lupus

- Windows Classic (it's the only scheme I plan to add)

- Windows Aero

- Windows Vista (probably Basic)

Of course all RP themes are compatible since I use LameSkin.

The point of this post?

Simple. Ever since this thread was created I had to chuckle about the name. It's just so poorly chosen; you keep reminding me of House all the time! Yesterday I finally couldn't hold back anymore.

Btw, it seems like you're a bit fresh to the concept of internet forums (despite your postcount)-- don't expect people (or at least people like me) to be interested in joining a different forum JUST for one guy with one project. It sounds a bit to me like the old days in school with secret 'clubs' and 'clubhouses', every once in a while someone would try to form his own 'club' and be like "If you want to play with me you'll have to leave this club and join mine". Subsequently nobody would go with him and after a few days he'd come back cause being alone in his own super rad 'club' wasn't such fun after all... Anyway, moral of the story is: MSFN is the place to be when it comes to unofficial 98SE projects and I see no reason to go to this super rad "Windows Projects Community" of yours. Why did you create such a redundant forum anyway?