**Windows Lupus Project**

:thumbup

This was very very informative post... You actually gave me material to laugh all day.

Step-by-Step:

1st of all: The name is not poorly chosen. Why? Because I didn't choose it for you to like it I chose it because it represents something. Lupus my dear friend is a Wolf. I don't care where are your from, Netherlands/Europe but your education system sucks! You being unfamiliar with Latin is your and only your problem. I don't want to name everything I do in English because it sucks. Really sucks...

2. Consider getting a rank before you talk Newbie.

I have been trying to help user of MSFN as much as I could in every post I made and I am still doing that. I don't want anything in return except a little respect especially from a Newbie.

I would be hurt if you said what you said after visiting WPC only once, but this is pure hate and flame caused by your ignorance Newbie.

So please read the rules of MSFN and you'll see that this community is based on mutual respect! And I don't see any of that from you Newbie...

Moderator, please delete this product of my hate towards that Newbie and everything else inappropriate in this thread.

...Why did you create such a redundant forum anyway?

Because he can :rolleyes:

I want my own forum or sub-forum too. And a nice web page. What so bad about it?

Thanks Tihiy! The source of his hate is unknown to me.

Well some guys from that company enabled it for a short time for us admins to restore the db... The new forum is established on a paid server and the old one will be down forever, soon....

wlms9ba2.th.png

This is the new Minsweeper for Lupus... Not Polished :D

Edited by marxo

@marxo

:rolleyes: Wow! You seem to put a lot of emphasis on the fact that my user title is "Newbie", a status which is purely based on postcount. I can assure you that I've administrated and moderated enough forums not to care about my own postcount anymore. Postcount tells us nothing of importance: it only tells you someone has lots of time on their hands to write posts! That can either be a good thing (dedication) or a bad thing (having no life and only living off forums).

:blink: I don't understand where you got the idea from that my post is hateful though. When I read back what I posted, I notice three things: amusement (at the name of your project), advice (at the "More info on: Windows Projects Community please register, I post info only there..." part of one of your posts), and curiosity (as to why you exclusively want to post information on another forum). I don't hate you at all marxo, I just find the name of your project amusing. The rest is just advice. You may choose to ignore it.

:sneaky: You might also be able to understand, by the way, that latin words have changed meaning since the time they were used in Rome. Lupus used to mean wolf, now most people know it as a disease. Virus used to mean slime or poison, now most people know it as a mutating organism that multiplies within the cells of a host organism. I know my latin, but I know contemporary language too. I don't see many things wrong with Dutch education. Why do you need to call the mods to have my post removed? Are you afraid people read my opinion? Opinions don't hurt people, insults do.

@Tihiy

:thumbup Nothing wrong with creating your own forum! I used to have my own too, loved the feeling of being in control. It just seems a bit redundant to have something for which a forum already exists. And it seems a bit childish to "post info only there". For example, esato and se-nse both have a lot of shared subject matter, but I've never read anyone say "go to se-nse, I only post info there" on esato. It sounds to me like a cheap advertisement to gain more users. If you make something interesting enough, people will join by themselves ("If you build it, they will come")...

Exactly, the post count isn't really important, the quality is, and that is why WPC is founded: to post projects and to have some quality stuff. I posted the screenshot so If you want comment on it, if not please don't flame.

And yeah, I will post wherever I want...

I posted the screenshot so If you want comment on it, if not please don't flame.

It looks nice! (maybe tone down a bit on the excessive blue) I'm wondering though, why the "Vista basic" style min/max/close buttons on the Lupus skin? The AeroButtons you had in your previous sig looked much better than this.

The buttons in the sig weren't real :D and this is the official Alpha skin (based on Basic Skin)...

But I don't believe that it is the final skin so Aero-like is possible in future...

"Lupus" is a latin term, and I know this term only because in italian is "Lupo" (enough similar).

Many people don't know latin (as me), imho I would decided a global term.

Only my opinion, nothing other.

Well some guys from that company enabled it for a short time for us admins to restore the db... The new forum is established on a paid server and the old one will be down forever, soon....

wlms9ba2.th.png

This is the new Minsweeper for Lupus... Not Polished :D

U are good man!! The design looks awseome! :thumbup Nice.....

U are good man!! The design looks awseome! :thumbup Nice.....

Yea I know :D:thumbup

About those games... I won't add XP games because they can't work on 98 (unresolved APIs) besides WLP is not about games and adding open source (it is bloating for me).

I wasn't informed very well about Lupus project, but now i'm looking at some screenshots and I must say the screenshots are AMAZING!!! I like what i see and I hope to test and use this Lupus as soon as possible. I like the name also, nice one (latin one). I thing this is the renovatio of win98se, to keep it on latin!! :thumbup Nice, very nice. I've told u are good, but I see that u already know that. :thumbup Hope to "feel" this windows soon!!!

Edited by Xstyle

I wasn't informed very well about Lupus project, but now i'm looking at some screenshots and I must say the screenshots are AMAZING!!! I like what i see and I hope to test and use this Lupus as soon as possible. I like the name also, nice one (latin one). I thing this is the renovatio of win98se, to keep it on latin!! :thumbup Nice, very nice. I've told u are good, but I see that u already know that. :thumbup Hope to "feel" this windows soon!!!

Yea, I have that problem with informing people about the project. The screenshots you looked are probably old (if you looked http://marxo.110mb.com which is my site for now) and I hope I will be able to access the FTP and change them soon.

I also have noticed your dedication on porting the skin for LameSkin and i must say that I am impressed with the amount of skins you ported and with that quality which is very nice contribution to community of Windows 98 users.

I didn't mean to brag :D I am very thankful for your support.

Alpha list is going to be formed soon since the release date planned is 29th November (2007 ofc :D).

Yea, I have that problem with informing people about the project. The screenshots you looked are probably old (if you looked http://marxo.110mb.com which is my site for now) and I hope I will be able to access the FTP and change them soon.

I also have noticed your dedication on porting the skin for LameSkin and i must say that I am impressed with the amount of skins you ported and with that quality which is very nice contribution to community of Windows 98 users.

I didn't mean to brag :D I am very thankful for your support.

Alpha list is going to be formed soon since the release date planned is 29th November (2007 ofc :D).

On your actual site i found those screenshots and i read all the info on your page, and i must say it's great. If it will be as stable as it looks I will love it!! :thumbup I'm glad that I contributed with something, I was feeling like i have to give back, because I learn a lot from here. I'm not a programmer or something, I have a lot o f patience and some knowlege about some stuff and I wan't to share that! I will try to promovate and informing people about your project(how I can, on some forums were i use to hang :thumbup ). :hello:

Edited by Xstyle