Drivers Help

asphyxia

Hi i have a HP laptop and HP drivers to integrate in my unattended cd.I read all the methods given here to integrate drivers.please suggest the right way to integrate drives.

Thanks in advance

you will need to expand/extract the file contained in the EXE to a folder in order in import them into nLite, or to use them to manually create a cd. Many have their own switches to do this or you can see if 7-zip can extract them, or the universal extractor. Some will also extract to a folder while installing and you can just copy the contents of that folder.

you will need to expand/extract the file contained in the EXE to a folder in order in import them into nLite, or to use them to manually create a cd. Many have their own switches to do this or you can see if 7-zip can extract them, or the universal extractor. Some will also extract to a folder while installing and you can just copy the contents of that folder.

With Hp drivers when you doublick/enter on them they first unpack to drive C:\SWSETUP (you are told where they unpack). So just run all drivers one by one and then when Hp finishes unpacking and wants to go with installing them then just stop the instalation and SWSETUP dir should have all your drivers unpacked (but still not totally in 'clean' format.)