Files on CD not being copied

Jogy

Hi,

I created an nLited CD yesterday and went ahead and formated my PC. Installation was quick and smooth :)

However, after the installation, on 1st startup and all thereafter I kept getting a message saying that a required file framedyn.dll was missing and I presume because of that the srclient.dll was having problems ... two error messages in all. Well, I almost connected to the net to look fro framedyn.dll but decided to check the CD first ... and yeah, the file was ther as ... Framedyn.dl_ . I extracted the dll, dumped it into system32 and everything was fine ... even the srclient stopped giving errors!

A few minutes later, I noticed that the volume icon was not there in the system try and went to the Audio Properties ... checking the required box again gave a message that the file was missing. Back to the CD and sure enough the required files are all in there!

I now wonder why this is happening. My earlier nLited version also gave me the same problem ... and each time I have used a clean full verion of the SP2 iso as the base. This problem was not there for some version I had used a long time before ... think it was version 0.8 or 0.9 ... but all others gave me this problem. Till yesterday, I never thought of searching in the CD itself and hence never knew that the files were actually there but not being copied from the nLited CD.

Any ideas what could have happened? ... want to make one good cd.

Thanks & Cheers!

PS. If I have to attach the Last Session.ini file, can someone tell me if I have to remove any private info from the file before attaching it?

Thanks again :)

Oh! I'm sorry .. seems like many have the problem with the framedyn.dll. If still someone can advise me, that would be great ... also what about the volume in system tray :(

Edited by Jogy