Glitch?

kkfhu

Hi!

Theres this small glitch I would like to report using nlite 1.35.

I used an ISO of Windows XP Professional HUNGARIAN, which was circulated on a local ftp. This is an already modified version as it had SP2 and all fixes integrated into it up to this February, additionally it was configured semi unattended (no enter CD-key, no restarts). Other than that it wasnt modified. Im guessing the mods were done using nlite. Now I took this version and tried to tailor it perfectly to my needs and created a new iso. However when the installer was in the process of "Registering components" or "Registering modules" (I dont know the exact English translation) an error window appeared about half way saying: "ERROR UPDATING REG KEY SECURITY". If you click OK, the installation finishes alright and the installation seems to be fully functional. I tried both the source I was using and my modded version on Microsoft Virtual Machine only. The source version (which is already modded by nlite) doesnt display this glitch, only the nlite modded one does.

Im attaching the preset by which I made my new ISO if it is of any help.

If you could determine the source of this I would be very grateful, as that popup window with the error message in the middle of the installation process is rather annoying. I think Im also gonna try this with the previous version.

Cheers!

tweaksandoptions1.ini