Digital Camera Not Working

redrumy3

Sorry for another topic but seems i can get my camera to install, i tried making several different cd's and see if i can narrow down what making it not install but i can't.

anyone have a idea of what is causing it not to install, works when i dont vlite my vista but when i vlite something is causing it not to install i get this error

untitledgu4.png

Do you maybe have a 1.0 preset which fails, I don't support older versions. Or you just loaded this one? (that wouldn't load all components because some have been changed in name, also printers were separated).

You may try to keep the Photo Gallery and Scanners...just shooting in the dark, it's essential to find what breaks it for you then I can fix very easily.

But always use latest vLite when testing.

Do you maybe have a 1.0 preset which fails, I don't support older versions. Or you just loaded this one? (that wouldn't load all components because some have been changed in name, also printers were separated).

You may try to keep the Photo Gallery and Scanners...just shooting in the dark, it's essential to find what breaks it for you then I can fix very easily.

But always use latest vLite when testing.

im going to load a 1.0 now cause .9 beta works with camera, i dont think it something with scanners cause i took them out and it works but i will try it anyway, will report back thanks nuhi

Edited by redrumy3

nope stilll didnt work get same error i attached the file for you nuhi, i kept photo gallery,scanner,image acquisition.

i know you dont support your older versions but im trying .95 now to see if maybe something with 1.0 that is messing it up i will report back after i try.

hmm .95 doing it now to this is weird, i wonder if media player has something to do with it

Last_Session.ini

Edited by redrumy3

Could be, are you sure that 0.9 works?

Try to keep these next time Application Experience, Windows Media Player, Windows Media Codecs, System Information.

Also you don't have to burn the CD to test the install, just run the setup and make sure that it's installed on some other partition which you can delete from your main os...or if you have another machine.

Sorry for another topic but seems i can get my camera to install, i tried making several different cd's and see if i can narrow down what making it not install but i can't.

anyone have a idea of what is causing it not to install, works when i dont vlite my vista but when i vlite something is causing it not to install i get this error

untitledgu4.png

i also get this error on my vlited cd.

Try to keep these next time Application Experience, Windows Media Player, Windows Media Codecs, System Information.

Also you don't have to burn the CD to test the install, just run the setup and make sure that it's installed on some other partition which you can delete from your main os...or if you have another machine.

o im sure it works on .9 i know its weird but idk what can cause this i think it might be media player not sure yet. im going to try what you listed to see if maybe that will fix it, i use my external to test vlite first and then format main pc :D

Edited by redrumy3

okay i fixed it dont know which one it was but im pretty sure its media player cause i didnt choose system information or application experience. but i did leave windows SAT so im going to play around more later on but im glad one of these fixed it. i will vlite my vlite disc to see what i left cause i dont remember lol. i will report back sometime tomorrow, thanks alot nuhi :D

untitledbd1.png

Edited by redrumy3

Great, keep me posted.

Also see about only keeping the WMP Codecs next time if you remove WMP, I have a feeling it could be that the codecs remove too much.

Great, keep me posted.

Also see about only keeping the WMP Codecs next time if you remove WMP, I have a feeling it could be that the codecs remove too much.

i know it not the codecs cause i kept them, but i did remove media player.

Great, keep me posted.

yea i have to keep codecs for certain games so i dont remove that but im pretty sure it was media player, will do another vlite tonight i think and test it :) not sure yet :)

Edited by redrumy3

yea i have to keep codecs for certain games so i dont remove that but im pretty sure it was media player, will do another vlite tonight i think and test it :) not sure yet :)

have you figured out the problem yet? i've tried adding scanners, codecs, photo gallery and it still the same. the only thing left to do is leave media player which i don't really want to do. i'll also attach my latest Last Session.ini incase it can be used in troubleshooting.

Last_Session.ini

have you figured out the problem yet? i've tried adding scanners, codecs, photo gallery and it still the same. the only thing left to do is leave media player which i don't really want to do. i'll also attach my latest Last Session.ini incase it can be used in troubleshooting.

well i know this works for me this is what i have right now and camera works so i think ill just stick with it

untitledwe1.png