Threads Of Interest

u guys need to add a few thingS!

Cselect, a very useful XPlode configuration tool should be on there

and also the tool that some guy made (sorry forgot the name) to reduce the size of ms office installs

and i agree nlite should go on there, its been tested, it works , except for win2k doesnt work so you cudl just mention that?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another little handy thread I started: Time/Language Codes for WinNT.SIF In it you can find a txt file which has all the Time/Language codes for your WinNT.SIF file for those who don't always use the SetupManager.exe program to build your .SIF's. This file is geared for Windows XP-SP-2 as some of the codes only work in it, though most will work for Y2K, (all versions,) and 2K3 server as well.

May I propose that we change the link to "EveryBody's Registry Tweaks" in the listed topics to point to the Part-2 thread - RegTweaks Part-2.

Since the part-1 has become too many pages (so not manageable/usable), and left to itself, will become unprintably large (i.e., not save-able as HTML to read offline) as well! ;)

May I propose that we change the link to "EveryBody's Registry Tweaks" in the listed topics to point to the Part-2 thread - RegTweaks Part-2.

Since the part-1 has become too many pages (so not manageable/usable), and left to itself, will become unprintably large (i.e., not save-able as HTML to read offline) as well! ;)

Changed

• 1 month later...
Great idea!

Perhaps we should do something similar for troubleshooting? Like a list of frequent problems and their solutions, for newbies?

you compile, I'll sticky. TIll then, the SEARCH button is a newbie's best friend.

• 1 month later...