Internet Explorer won't download images.

YKWIA

Yeah, I don't know why but it's been downloading images fine before and I want to know how can I get it to download images again?

It's like it just mysteriously broke.

Yeah, I don't know why but it's been downloading images fine before and I want to know how can I get it to download images again?

Ignore BenoitRen's advice if you plan to keep on using IE, SU182 (Benny Boy's an IE hater)

what version of IE are you using SU182 and what web sites are you encountering this problem.

You shouldn't use that piece of crap in the first place.

BenoitRen, Do you have anything relevant to contribute to the topic at hand... or are you just sputtering...?

SU182, have you checked to see if "show pictures" is check-marked?

(Internet Options > Advanced Tab)

ss0000wf3.png

Edited by whatever420

Ignore BenoitRen's advice if you plan to keep on using IE, SU182 (Benny Boy's an IE hater)

what version of IE are you using SU182 and what web sites are you encountering this problem.

IE 5.5

Look to see if there is a link to toggle images.exe in your links folder. It was part of the IE tools package.

if Toggle Images.exe is there, click on it to make IE automatically load the images.

IE 5.5

SU182, try visiting the Google.com and Yahoo.com sites to see if the images load in IE.

BTW - what release of IE are u using? Click on Help and select About Internet Explorer from the IE Menu Bar.

latest release of IE 5.5 is 5.5 SP2 version 5.50.4807.2300

If the images are Flash-based, install the Flash Player ActiveX control for Internet Explorer