games removed, how to install again?

gbmolina

hi, i have a nLited win XP sp2 installation in which I've cut the accesories-games at all, I installed from that CD on my friend's PC and he wants his games back. is there a way to install those games without reinstalling the whole OS? the "add/remove windows components" does not do the trick, remember that the games have been removed from the installation CD at all. the "games" menu is missing at all in the "accesories" category of the add/remove windows components

anyone have any syggestions? :blink:

it's simply a bunch of exe files located in system32...if you have access to the original disc, or better yet a different xp computer, you can get them.

sol.exe

winmine.exe

freecell.exe

mshearts.exe

pinball is from the "\windows nt\pinball" folder in program files.

I suggest doing add/remove win components with an original disc if you can. PM me if you have any more questions...

it's simply a bunch of exe files located in system32...if you have access to the original disc, or better yet a different xp computer, you can get them.

sol.exe

winmine.exe

freecell.exe

mshearts.exe

pinball is from the "\windows nt\pinball" folder in program files.

I suggest doing add/remove win components with an original disc if you can. PM me if you have any more questions...

seems like that is th eonly solution, I'll do it and let you know. thanks.

if all else fails i can RAR 'em and put em on my site :)

250GB disk/2500 band + domain + ultd subdomain, email, etc + good support >>> $120 for 2 years ($4.95/mo) = teh winz :)

thanks, I have a PC to take them from.